Friday, December 4, 2009

Can any1 tell me wat r d approx prices of loreal and revlon cosmetics in India(in Rs.)?

i need 2 know cost of 12x volume mascara, true match foundation,powder,blush,concealer etc. from loreal


and of lip gloss from revlon.Can any1 tell me wat r d approx prices of loreal and revlon cosmetics in India(in Rs.)?
Can anyone tell me why anyone would feel the need to confuse the people that they are inquiring from by speaking in such a cryptic manor as Internet (or whatever kind of) shorthand?





My understanding of your question is ';Can anyone (it took me so much effort to type out that 'one' vs the efficiency of your '1') tell me what (again by leaving out that 'h' you saved so much time and effort) are (a whole 2 characters difference) the (a completely different sounding word than it's representative shorthanded letter) approximate (wow 5 whole characters that time, boy in the time that you saved on that one you could have read Hamlet) prices of L'Oreal and Revlon (who needs to capitalize proper names) cosmetics in India (wow a proper name capitalized) in (and I have no idea what 'Rs.' could be)?';Can any1 tell me wat r d approx prices of loreal and revlon cosmetics in India(in Rs.)?
L'Oreal uses animal testing.
The True Match price range is Rs. 500 - Rs. 800 in India at the moment.





Revlon lip gloss - Rs. 200 to Rs. 300.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease