Sunday, December 13, 2009

Has anyone used Revlon Colorist products?

Is it really the same result as if you went to a salon?


And can I go with a darker brown color if my hair is medium blonde right now?Has anyone used Revlon Colorist products?
I sell Revlon colourist and if I'm honest its just a farce! Give anything a brand name and hey presto, it sells! As for going dark brown with blonde hair at present, any hair dye will take to it like a duck to water, excuse the pun.





-x-Has anyone used Revlon Colorist products?
ive used it and for box color, it was great. it left my hair soft and smooth
i have blonde hair and when i went darker using revlon it turned my hair a reddish color. i think your best bet is going to a professional at first, then if you want to keep that color use the revlon.
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease