Friday, December 4, 2009

What is the cost of Revlon lip gloss in indian currency ?

hi i am a big Revlon user and i love its product tell me that is the prise in india rupee of lip gloss of revlon and is it good or not??


and tell me one more that is it stable ???What is the cost of Revlon lip gloss in indian currency ?
Revlon lip gloss was Rs.350/- and my experience was sticky lip gloss will stable 8hrWhat is the cost of Revlon lip gloss in indian currency ?
I think the person above me is right.





First person, you are incredibly rude. Revlon is a very high quality drug store brand. MAC users and make up gurus have confirmed that. Plus, MAC's expensive. So it's nice to have a high quality make up at a low price.
What is so special about Revlon? Have you tried Krylon or MAC brands? These two brands are mostly used for TV serial makeup, photoshoot makeup, models.
i think its 350 ruppes


well if i am wrong its $1.00 = 49 ruppes


technically u just take 50 and times it by how many dollars something here costs
I know the correct answer for sure. That's because I just went to India and I got Revlon lip gloss there. Hold on let me go see the price on the tube. It was 225 rupees. I tried it but I have to say that the Indian one isn't as good as the one here. And even in the high end stores in India (that's where i got mine) they don't have a good variety of products. So my advice is to just get it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease