Friday, December 4, 2009

Has anyone tried the foundation primer from revlon?

i have not, but i use a primer from smashbox. its wonderful. it even has vits. and antioxidants in it which are great for your skin. it gives a velvetly soft apperance, sometimes i wear it alone if i don't feel like wearing makeup that day. bare minerals makes one too that is just as good. i alternate between both. i think when it comes to a primer spending a little more gets you a better product. :)Has anyone tried the foundation primer from revlon?
If you are talking about the Beyond Natural Revlon primer I have used it once (borrowed it from my sister) and it was nothing special.


I have used Smashbox primer which actually made your skin feel like glass, but this didn't do anything. My foundation didn't stay on any longer, my skin didn't feel smoother, and I think it might have changed the color of my foundation (I looked slightly orange that day). not a very good buyHas anyone tried the foundation primer from revlon?
No but I do use something kind of similiar made by Lumene (sold at CVS and online) and I love it. I'm sure the Revlon one is good too. I have oily skin and the primer really helps keep my make up in place. I love it!


Check it out:





http://www.lumene.com/default.asp?docId=鈥?/a>
its nothing special. just a gimmick so they can make more money
no -have u?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease