Friday, December 4, 2009

Has anyone tried the new revlon 3d extreme mascara??!!!?

if u have....does it work?! give me the pros n cons plz!! cuz i really want it...but i dont want 2 waste my precious money!! thanks!!! obrigada!! 8 DHas anyone tried the new revlon 3d extreme mascara??!!!?
I agree with the other posters...YUCK! Worst mascara I've tried in a long time. The brush is really small and my lashes just clumped together. I threw it away after using it only twice. L'Oreal Voluminous is much better.Has anyone tried the new revlon 3d extreme mascara??!!!?
I have the loreal volumious and HATE IT!!.. the mascara smudges and it gets every where.. evern when u wipe it with a paper towel!! =/ Report Abuse

i bought that mascara today and i tried it, and it made my eyelashes all clumpy and groos!!! the telesopic by loreal is the best mascara... so don't waste money on the 3d stuff, it sucks!!!
My friend and I just bought it. It works okay, but it's kinda clumpy. Let's just say I've tried and seen better; for example, DiorShow is the absolute best. It promotes length, texture, and feather-like lightness, you feel as though your eyelashes are bashy like butterfly wings.
Honey all those drug stores brands are cheap filler full products that will cost you more overall for c=using more and constant re purchasing than getting a good solid brand that lasts longer and delivers more results. Get yourself the HD mascara by Bee Luscious Cosmetics and truly be thrilled at those sexy , delightful eyes you will have with no flaking or clumping.
Thanks for asking that because I've been seeing 2 page advertisements for it in my new magazines and have been wondering the same thing!





**haha rramone! did they pay you to say that or what?!!!
check out this website:


www.makeupalley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease