Friday, December 11, 2009

Where can i buy metallic shimmery eye shadows? Any specific brands?

Looking for metallic eye shadows. Could not get them in Revlon, mayb, chambor...Any others i may try that are avalalble in india?Where can i buy metallic shimmery eye shadows? Any specific brands?
Lancome is awsome for the mascara and shadows.Where can i buy metallic shimmery eye shadows? Any specific brands?
cvs suprisingly has some cute makeup thats not too expensive, and they sell name brands like neutrogena, almay, covergirl etc.
I don't know about India, but Victoria's secret carries a great line of mettalic eye shadows- Beauty Rush is the name. I've also seen it with Revlon here but like you said you couldn't find it. Why not try finding it online? The below website suggests some places and brands in India, it may help to look at it.
i think u shud use elizabeth arden... its ma favvv... i got a shimmery peach eye color..its called beach girl... its a must tryy... suits all skin tones.... n it luks juz soo amezin








al the best
I don't know what you have in India but Urban Decay - liquid metal eyes - has some nice metallic shimmery eye shadows. I bought a silver one about 4 years ago and I still have plenty of it left - and I do wear it often. I think it was around $20 or so when I bought it. Definately a good investment.





You can buy your makeup on http://ebay.com and get things a lot cheaper. I buy my makeup in bulk and then resell anything I don't like.
maybelline is a great range i have their eye stuff so i definately recommend their definer waterproof shadow stick =]
I only use MAC makeup. The colors are great and it's not so ridiculously expensive. They have a shadow called Metal-X Cream shadow. Here's the description:





A cream to powder metallic shadow that provides liquid metal effects. Goes on smoothly, blends like a charm. An extremely luxurious highlight/finish for eyes, cheeks and skin.





www.maccosmetics.com
NO IDEA ABOUT THIS COLOUR........................!!
the ones by Maybelline are good.
H.I.P high intensity pigments they are wonderful!!
The bodyshop came out a new range of metallic shimmery eye makeup that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease