Friday, December 11, 2009

Cover girl foundation? neautrogena foundation? revlon foundation?

which one is better? are the all non-acnegenic?Cover girl foundation? neautrogena foundation? revlon foundation?
actually if your looking for a bare mineral type of foundation without the price get almay loose powder its exactly like bare minerals its perfect(:Cover girl foundation? neautrogena foundation? revlon foundation?
I absolutely love Nuetrogena's tinted moisturizers when I dont feel like wearing heavy make-up but still want some good coverage.





I havent tried Revlon's colorstay foundation yet, but I heard its the perfect MAC Studio Fix dupe, giving great coverage.





Covergirl was never a favorite of mine...


AlsNot the greatest quality in my opinion..
I like Cover Girl foundation. They have the clean collection which carries non-acnegenic foundation. It says clean makeup on the bottle. Don't worry, it's foundation, btw.
I love my bare minerals stuff, it lasts forever and feels like nothing on the face, looks great too. Any brand will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease