Friday, December 4, 2009

Rimmel vs. Revlon foundation primer - 2 part question?

1. Which is better, Rimmel Fix and Perfect foundation primer or Revlon Beyond Natural smoothing primer?





2. Is it good to use on oily/dry combo sensitive/acne prone skin?Rimmel vs. Revlon foundation primer - 2 part question?
Ah,the joys of playing with makeup... I have been using Rimmel London Fix and Perfect foundation primer on my oily/normal combination skin for a few months and it seems to be kind to my skin. I have used it with Maybelline Pure Makeup,Maybelline Dream Matte, Mary Kay and Estee Lauder Equalizer foundations ( hey, a girl likes to experiment sometimes ;-P) and it works well with all of them.I enjoy looking all glamorous and model-sleek at times and this is great when you want that sleek,polished look.


The voiceover on the commercial is a tad annoying but the product will make you (almost) forgive that snarky woman's voice. KEEP IT REAL.Rimmel vs. Revlon foundation primer - 2 part question?
Rimmle :)


I had really sensitive skin and suffered with bad acne, what I did was bought a tube of Rimmle London Stay Matte Foundation, cut the tube in half then leave both ends of the foundation on the window sill for 2-3 days


Depending on the room temperature, the foundation should turn into a mousey/consealed kinda coverage foundation


It covers EVERYTHING and ANYTHING!


Try it :) also I recommend Rimmle London Stay Matte Mouse, it stays on for 16hours plus so you don't have to worry about touch ups or anything like that, I usually place that over the foundation and a tiny bit of Rimmle London Powder to even everything out and prevent making my skin oily because nearly all foundations will make your skin like that anyway, certainly if the weathers hot


But really try the cutting the foundation in tube in half if your having skin problems it really works and its wroth the wait :)


Good luck
I use the Rimmel one just because my face can get oily throughout the day and especially in the hot california weather during the summer. Rimmel is light and doesn't look like wet paint in the middle of the day. Revlon is good too, but it doesn't help my oily skin that much...
Try Magix Face Perfector Primer from Avon. Its awesome, inexpensive and lasts all day! I'm really acne prone and it actually helps keep my face clear! You can get it at www.youravon.com/dhullum for just $7.99 also you can get free shipping with code fsany! GL!
RIMMEL!! It is alot more creamy and mosturizing!! I thought that the revlon was too oily and it made me break out Rimmel worked great I have about the same skin you describe and this worked better for me.
Rimmel, it's cheaper but works better! Makes your skin silky smooth!
Rimmel looks and feels great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease