Friday, December 11, 2009

I have an oily limp hair.can u tell me wat is the best conditioner for me,looking for volume enhancing one?

im from India.currently using revlon flex conditioner ..looking for a good one at medium price...I have an oily limp hair.can u tell me wat is the best conditioner for me,looking for volume enhancing one?
revlon sucks. period.


try herbal essences in drama clean to clean out the oiliness, and condition with the volumizing one. i know it's weird to use a different shampoo/conditioner, but it actually works :) oh and avoid conditing the roots or teh top of your hair becasue it will make it heavy and limp instead of bouncy and voluminous.I have an oily limp hair.can u tell me wat is the best conditioner for me,looking for volume enhancing one?
Suave, Mane N' tail





anything works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease