Friday, December 11, 2009

I hav a weatish complexion, black hair, black eyes. just wondering if i can try any natural soft velvette matt

i hav a weatish complexion, black hair, black eyes. just wondering if i can try any natural soft velvette matte lipstick..i've tried searching for one in revlon, elizabeth arden, chambor, lakme but have not fnd any :( i reside in hyderabad, india..pls suggest me..I hav a weatish complexion, black hair, black eyes. just wondering if i can try any natural soft velvette matt
Hey! I'm eyeing on Revlon lipstick in Nude Velvet color ! Why don't you give it a try? I tried it on with their testers and it went on good with my lips and complexion! By the way, we have almost the same physical appearance! I'm sure it will also look good on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease