Friday, December 11, 2009

I am a Black girl from nigeria and I want to dye my hair jet black. Is it true I can use Black 10 by Revlon.?

I am asking this because Dark and Lovely has chemicals in it, but Revlon is ammonia free.I am a Black girl from nigeria and I want to dye my hair jet black. Is it true I can use Black 10 by Revlon.?
I see no reason why you could not use the Revlon but isn't your hair already black?I am a Black girl from nigeria and I want to dye my hair jet black. Is it true I can use Black 10 by Revlon.?
Use Clairol's Texture %26amp; Tones for African American Women.


I guess you can use Revlon.. I never use their hair coloring kits before only Clariol.
hi am form nigeria too and my hair is jet black,,when i retouch my hair i use revlon relax and color same day(doesn't last long but gentle) or on a regular day,, ';clairol nice and easy number 124 natural blue black ';is awesome... its safe and wont damage your hair
just go to the salon
yes revlon should work


you need to use the perminent dyes for them to work properly on most colour ranges and get a richer colour


unfortunetlly dtes like revlon are going to strip the natural colour of your hair of and replace it


so its going to be bad for your hair anyweay


but yes there is no reson for it not to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease