Friday, December 4, 2009

Revlon age defying face primer?

Have you used this brand and do you like it? Why or why not?Revlon age defying face primer?
I have used the AgeDefying Face Primer and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I would not have normally used this primer, but it came with a Revlon Age Defying Foundation I was purchasing as a free gift. After trying it and actually looking at the difference (a photo taken a day or so before getting the primer) and photos taken by myself after getting the primer, it just looks so much better WITH primer. I am basing this totally on what ppl have told me (that my makeup looks smoother) and the photos. It seems to make my foundation go on more evenly and I dont have darker spots (I used to sometimes get darker spots between my eyebrows for some reason...go figure). Anyway, it works well and I dont want to go without primer now. How I use it is right after my moisturizer.


I went to Sephora today and had a coupon for a free Bare Minerals sample. They have me the free sample of foundation with a free mini Kabuki brush...as well as squirted out a FREE SAMPLE of the Bare Minerals version of Face Primer (Called Prime Time). I havent got to try it on my face yet, but on my hand, it felt very slick, but evened out. It almost felt like plastic wrap when It blended in...weird feeling...possibly much more potent than the revlon brand.
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease