Friday, December 11, 2009

Please help!!!Hair trouble!!!Read below carefully?

I have wavy hair and is black in colour.I used to colour it but never had a problem with it.(Revlon or LoOreal mostly).During my marriage that was 6 months back i permed my hair.Okay that is one story.I am basically an Indian and has been India for all these years.Now for the last 3 months i had been with my husband and that too in UAE.It is for the first time i have reached a place with such a climate.Anyway since i have reached here my hair is falling and it has gone drier(mine was dry hair) but its too brittle.What should i do?IF its chemical damage, Will i be able to repair it!I havent coloured for the last three months cos i am afraid.Well... i had been using pantene in India but now i have switched to LoOreal but i dont find it quite nice.Well...my hair waskind of damaged after perm but has recovered.Qns below!!!


1)What do i do about the constant breaking and falling? 2)Pantene or LoOreal?3)Is pantene Golden protection which helps repair hair true and ggod4)Any other suggestionPlease help!!!Hair trouble!!!Read below carefully?
You over processed your hair. If your hair is brittle you need to use shampoo and conditioner that mousturizes. I would also use a hair protein pack once a week. You may want to spend the bucks and use products by Matrix. I would go to a hair stylist and let them look at your hair. they should be able to recommend products for you.Please help!!!Hair trouble!!!Read below carefully?
Use Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner. After you shampoo use Pantene Pro-V intensive restoration treatment. It really works great!
well pantene is the worst shampoo ever it can make ur hair damaged and fragile u know I'm having the same problem coz of this BS shampoo and believe me its one of the horrible shampoo if u decide to use this shampoo be aware for the results.
Maybe your putting too many chemicals on your hair. I wouldn't color and perm to close together that's not good to do. You need a really good deep conditioner, not pantene or loreal something more professional from a hair salon. Target also sells some really good brands that may be cheaper then the salons. I know perms can be pretty harsh on hair, I would try to stay away from that. Coloring shouldn't hurt your hair, but you can always do root touch up's, that's better then always dying your whole head. Good Luck!!
Pantene is a horrible brand and it will make your hair very dry. I just had a hair stylist tell me not to ever use it also. Try Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner for dry damaged hair. I think Paul Mitchell has a leave in conditoner too. These products are more exspensive ,but worth it. At least give it a try. Good luck.
Well dont colour your hair in like 1 or 2 more years to see if the paint is doing that to ur hair oh and 1 more thing pantene dryes your hair really bad so dont use that.use maybe head and shoulders or dove but i would perfer Dove its more gental for your type of hair actually its gental to any type of hair but the best thing to use in ur condition is Dove oh and dont colour it anymore just wait for 1 or 2 more years.and u'll see the results.
Ok there is the stuff out there that is for all types of hair and they are all different colors like blue bottle is for more volume, pink is for dry damage hair and so on but when i find out what it is i will tell you and you can try it.....ok!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease