Friday, December 11, 2009

Can anyone just tell me which is best smudge proof pencil eyeliner available in India?

well right now i line my waterline with revlon streetwear kajal..i love the texture but my problem is tht i get this raccoon eyes in just in an hour or so...i heard revlon colorstay eyepencil is good??can anybody tel me how much it costs?is it really smudge proof?i mean without using primer n all...or do suggest me a good smudge proof pecil to line my waterline...plz help!!!Can anyone just tell me which is best smudge proof pencil eyeliner available in India?
Try looking for one that says it's smudge-proof. It would help if you listed the brands that are available in India; for the prices you should just go to the store and check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease