Friday, December 11, 2009

Which Revlon relaxer to use?

I found a Sally beauty store nearby, and I wasn't sure with relaxer to buy.


http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1545/170400


http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1545/105901





Which one is better? And will they sell it to me even though I'm not a professional?


Quick description of me: 17 year old male from India, so I have thick, semi-curly hair. My hair reaches my shoulders.





Will this last at least 4 days? I'm going to a wedding next week, so I wanted to go with straight hair. All help will be appreciated.Which Revlon relaxer to use?
Using chemical relaxers: Your hair will remain straight for a month or so or until you grow it out. If you are looking for a somewhat long term straightener then go use the chemical relaxer. If you want straight hair just for the wedding just use a hair straightener.





I would use the first one (Revlon) because it may be a little more gentle on your hair and scalp. The Creme of Nature is geared towards people with coarse and curly hair. If you are still not sure ask the people at Sally's and I'm sure they will be able to help you.Which Revlon relaxer to use?
You should get the Revlon Realistic Relaxer Kit. The jar is just part of the relaxing process. You will need the shampoo, proctective gel, gloves, conditioner/rinse/detangler. You will not need a super formula.
Use Profective, but just get a flat iron, because its not necessary to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease