Friday, December 4, 2009

Telescopic waterproof, lash blast or revlon 3d?

which one lengthens more?? without clumping flaking.





And does telescopic waterproof and revlon 3d hold a curl after u use the eyelash curler?Telescopic waterproof, lash blast or revlon 3d?
i really like Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (waterproof)...no flakes or clumps and holds a curl...plus it's cheap!!!Telescopic waterproof, lash blast or revlon 3d?
The mascara I always use is the Loreal Telescopic, and I find it to be really good! It's not waterproof though, but I don't like waterproof mascaras coz they're too hard to get off. The Telescopic mascara I have doesn't really hold a curl after using the eyelash curcler all that well, but it has a really great wand so it works great on its own, and if you learn the trick to using it, it turns out great!
Lash Blast all the way!...i have been trying to find the right mascara for years....and have gone through every ******* brand. Lash Blast is by far my favorite!


Great coverage, looks amazing, no clumps ever and amkes your lashes full and long! I swear on it.


good luck


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease