Friday, December 11, 2009

Revlon/Cover Girl Mineral Make Up?

Is this stuff as good as Bare Minerals.. and other brands u see on info-mercials?Revlon/Cover Girl Mineral Make Up?
actually there are some ppl whose face doesn't react to revlon or cover girl mineral make up... the only thing with cover girl mineral make up is that it has an odd smell to it, i mean dont get me wrong i do use some of cover girls make up line... if you wanna try mineral make-up go to www.everydayminerals.com or www.silknaturals.com, there are lots and lots of mineral make up out there that is good it just really depends on ur skin and if it reacts to the make-up...








and oh yeah bare escentuals has BISMUTH in it which makes your face look really shiny...





if you are wondering about certain types of mineral makeup try searching it on www.makeupalley.com for product reviews...








GOOD LUCK!Revlon/Cover Girl Mineral Make Up?
If your skin is perfect, you can use revlon. But if you have dry patches, oily patches, visible pores, or break outs you should deffinately go with Bare Minerals. I love it. I won't buy anything else. If your worried about the price, you can actually get it pretty cheap on E-Bay, and it's brand new. That's where I get mine.
in my opinion, i love Revlon. I buy expensive things, and im always going through foundation so i don't like buying department store kinds. I've been using Revlon colorstay foundation for 2 years now and i love it, it last and the colors are so true to your tone and it goes on natural and light and doesnt feel cheap. In my opinion, unless you've got really bad skin, i would say go for the Revlon mineral makeup. Covergirl is cheap and AWFUL. I've tried barminerals and in my opinion, its not all that and a bag of chips. Its just paying 40$ for glorified powder. My friend uses it, and its not like WOW on her ( of course, i don't tell her that!) but its not my fave. So i would say try Revlon. Its a great line!
its the same Ive used both and didn't realy see a difference only diff is the price range and going to sephora and refilling on mineral foundation is a pocket picker $28 for a jar of foundation or a smaller jar for $18 and i actually think theyer the same size too
No, many of these drugstore brands claim to be mineral makeup but contain only a small percentage of actual minerals in them. Many contain (i think its called) blimuth, which is very bad for your skin! You are better off with makeup from the Body Shop or BE.








For more tips on makeup, fashion, and music check out my blog:





http://dimelook.blogspot.com





I am just getting started so PLEASE leave some comments and/or requests! Feel free to subscribe too = )





P.S. Listen to the Danity Kane edit in my latest post and leave me a comment letting me know what you think, thanks!
I think Bare minerals is wonderful. I dont trust Cover Girl, everytime I try to use their cover up it smudges. It doesnt last through the day like Bare Minerals.
A girl friend of mine used the Revlon one and said it's rubbish,it clumps together were applied

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease