Friday, December 11, 2009

*Maybelline, L'oreal, Cover Girl or Revlon?*?

Which makeup brand has better foundation, mascara, eyeliner and powders?


Which has better


Liquid,


Powder,


and


Mousse


foundations, and which ones look more natural, and from which brand??


Thanks! Will choose best answer!*Maybelline, L'oreal, Cover Girl or Revlon?*?
Liquid foundation: Revlon


Powder foundation: L'Oreal True Match


Mascara: Maybelline


Eyeliner: None of these... Almay*Maybelline, L'oreal, Cover Girl or Revlon?*?
covergirl


maybelline


maybelline


maybelline pwns so hard =) and try some physicians formula.
I personally like Wet n' Wild cosmetics better.





http://www.wnwbeauty.com
i personally HATE maybelline, l'oreal, and cover girl because they test on animals! revlon doesn't, so i use it I like their lipstick, blushes, and eye shadow, i have never tried their foundation, I use bareminerals, which is pretty amazing!
I use Loreal Paris Bare Natural Mineral Foundation. Its a powder and I usually don't use powdered makeup because it doesn't last but this stuff works wonders!! It's really good if you have acne problems because it's light and doesn't clog pores!!! I am telling you, this is the BEST makeup I have used, and I have tried many so I would try it out...you'll love it!
I LOVE Revlon colorstay foundations and eyeliners.





Mascara-Maybellines Full n Soft is AWESOME!!





L'oreal eyeshadows are great, especially the HIP line.





As for what is more natural looking, it depends on your skin tone. Some are better suited for pale skin, some are better suited for cool skin, and some are better for warm.
The best products come from Mary Kay.


But of the ones you listed Cover Girl was my favorite before I discovered Mary Kay, I loved MK so much I became a consultant and now I sell it. www.marykay.com/missbusdriverlady
Mary Kay is definitely the best but Maybelle and cover girl are also good. The only problem with Mary Kay is that it is expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease