Friday, December 4, 2009

Revlon smoothing Primer for eyeshadow?

Okay I bought this today


and I'm not too good with makeup, I was wondering if this will work for my eye shadow and not only for foundation


im so tired of my eyeshadow fading and ectRevlon smoothing Primer for eyeshadow?
I use Revlon smoothing primer for my foundation but not for my eyeshadow, it jsut doesn't work very well for eyeshadow. I suggest you try l'oreal de-crease eyeshadow base for your eyeshadow. It's thicker than foundation primer so it works better for your eyeshadow.Revlon smoothing Primer for eyeshadow?
i head this works really well as a primer. its cheap and its just like the urban decay primer potion! also if you have like a really thick concealer like mac you can use that as a primer. thats what i do and it works perfect for me! hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease