Sunday, December 13, 2009

Has any ever used Revlon Colorist?

I have medium to dark brown hair and I want to go to a dark blonde. Has anyone with naturally dark hair use the Revlon colorist dye?Has any ever used Revlon Colorist?
like the pp's have said--if you're brown and you want to go blonde if you do it yourself from a box color you'll end up reddish brown. Which IMO is not a bad look or anything, but it's far from blonde. I use revlon colorist to dye my hair, and as far as box colors go--it's great, but I've never tried to use it to go lighter than my natural color.Has any ever used Revlon Colorist?
Well, I have the exact same problem. I was going from dark blonde to medium brown. I used Revlon Colorist last week picking the one that was labeled medium brown, it came out a golden dark blonde. Today I went back and bought the next to darkest one...and it came out a perfect medium brown.


So... when going lighter I would give you the advice to buy a shade lighter than what you want...because it seems like their coloring is 'safe'. (for lack of a better term)
for preventig to get redness in your shade you need to bleach first, but if you don't mind about redness go with a shade lighter than what you see.
how about this one ?








http://www.in-brands.com/Simplified/ProductList.asp?sortid=10%26amp;sortpath=0,10,
Yes, and it's my favorite brand of hair color. I dye my hair frequently and it is the best at keeping my hair moisturized and holding the color in. Also, the color treatment contionder smells great!
If your going to dye your hair from dark brown to dark blonde you may have to bleach your hair out first if not you will get a reddish tint to your hair from trying to dye your hair from one extreme to the other.. Revlon Colorist if a very good product a little expensive but it works well, i work in cosmetics and it gets sold a lot
I've used revlon color products before I can say this, they suck and cost way too much. I recomend using Garnier Nutrisse as it can show you the shade your hair will be depending on your natural or chemical color. It also cheaper so you could buy two ohe same dye if you find the first time you dye it it comes out too dark.





hope i helped =]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease