Friday, December 11, 2009

I want to find out who was the Revlon Girl in 1947-48-49? How can I find out who this was?

I never heard of Revlon Girls, and the internet search for it turned up nothing.





Maybe you mean Breck Girls; the women who's faces were the ads for Breck Shampoo from the 1930s and on, like Cheryl Tiegs and Kim Basinger?





Just a thought.I want to find out who was the Revlon Girl in 1947-48-49? How can I find out who this was?
I think it was Rita Hayworth.


Just type in your question in your favorite search engine. I luv Ask Jeeves or MammaI want to find out who was the Revlon Girl in 1947-48-49? How can I find out who this was?
It was my wife.
it was your mom! and at the same time it was your grandma.... wow thats freaky
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease